Sunday Funday with hot chocolate ornaments!
- 1 single serving package instant hot chocolate mix in the flavor of your choice… all of the varieties I used are pre-made from various brands.
- 1 clear plastic fillable ornament. I suggest finding ones that are food safe.
- chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, or peppermint chips
- Small Bite Size Marshmallows
- Tag to write how to make the hot chocolate (mix with 8 oz. hot water)
- Start with a clean ornament and take the top off.
- Fill each ingredient into the ornament using a funnel. Start with the hot cocoa mix, sprinkles, chocolates and lastly the mallow bits.
- Put top back on. You will need to deliver these standing upright or wrap the top with plastic wrap to keep contents inside.
- It’s ready to go. Just gift it alone or with the other items recommended! Easy and fun!
- mugs are optional (here is a cute & simple Christmas tree mug – affiliate link)
- candy cane &/or chocolate spoons are also optional (affiliate links)