Don’t be a Grinch just because its Monday…
- 2 Cups milk
- 4 Ounces white chocolate (chopped)
- green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Peppermint Schnapps*** (or 1 teaspoon peppermint extract)
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Vodka***
- whipped topping
- Add milk and chopped white chocolate to a medium saucepan.
- Heat over LOW heat until chocolate is melted and milk is heated through.
- Remove from heat and add green coloring
- Pour into mugs and “flavor” with your choice of Naughty or Nice flavorings.
- Top with whipped topping, green sprinkles and red hearts
Sources: Cooking with Curls